Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Drop and Give Me Twenty Challenge

In case you were wondering, I am a girl. Like most girls, I have hangups about certain parts of my body. I am most insecure about my arms. In fact, I don't think I've worn a sleeveless top in public since I was about 10 years old.

Bring forth the challenge.

For the next 30 days, I am going to try to do at least one set of twenty push ups every day. And since there are so many ways to do a push up, I've decided to do these:


The biggest challenge for me will be to do them using this technique, because it's only recently that I've been able to do a straight leg push up (I usually do the "girly push up" on the knees). My plan is to pump out as many straight leg push ups I can and then double the number I have left and doing it on my knees. Thus, if I do 10 straight leg push ups, I will have 10 left in the set, so I will do twenty more on my knees.

Or something like that.

And no, I do not have a "before" photo to share... at least not yet. I've taken one, yes, but I'm not sharing it unless there is a real difference at the end. Let's just see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment