Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fruity End

I'm way overdue on talking about the end of this challenge. Truth is, I fell off the wagon on the last two days and had cookies for dessert. Kinda bad. But I've learned a few things:
  • It's way easier to eat fruit for dessert when it's right on your doorstep, hence days and days of raspberries.
  • I really do like having a tart, juicy fruit like berries or pineapple for dessert, rather than something heavy like a banana. It seems more conducive to digestion.
  • A wee cup of something is all I really need. Any more is just... ugh.
I think I will carry on with fruit for dessert at least half of the week from now on. I'm on vacation now, so I haven't been eating that well (snerk) but the fruit is part of a nice routine. I'm looking forward to trying out new fruits if and when they come available.

I have a new 30-day challenge in mind, but I think I'll wait until I get home to get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment