Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Make Me Feel Proud: Day 6 - In the Mornings

I'm proud to be a morning person. I used to keep quiet about being a morning person: I've seen a lot of posts out there where people share their utter wrath of people who are able to get up and be productive and friendly in the mornings. I've decided I won't feel persecuted anymore over it. I prefer to get up early, either to go workout before work or just to enjoy a couple of hours on my own. I am glad to have seen many, many sunrises and to have enjoyed many cups of tea or coffee during those quiet hours.

I attach no emotion to the notion of getting up early: I don't mind if I sleep later, and I don't grumble the night before nor at the time when my alarm goes off. The time comes, and I get up, no arguments, no sighing, no nothing. Maybe that's why I find it less bothersome than others: it is what it is.

Today, I'm proud to be a morning person.



No comments:

Post a Comment