Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spend 30 Minutes Less on the Couch: Day 4, 5, 6 & 7

Still going... I'm enjoying this challenge, even though it IS a challenge to haul myself up off the couch in the evenings. If anything, it keeps me from eating too much at dinner. It's not pretty trying to exercise with too much in the tummy.

Take last night, for example.

We decided to go out for Chinese food. Not just Chinese food... Chinese buffet. Willpower? Me? No, of course not. But I figured, "We'll walk the dog afterward, and that will help me to digest before I spend 30 minutes off the couch."

We did walk the dog, enjoyed the fresh air and warm weather, then came home. I changed my clothes and went down to the basement and popped in my bellydance DVD. Not too much bouncing in that... should have been ok...

Well, it was, but man, I was sweating hard after that. It was not a pretty sight. It's just not a good equation: buffet + bellydance = burping.

I have LEARNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment