Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Draw a Little Every Day: Day 20, 21, 22 and 23

I've had a few days of droopy drawings... not much inspiration, but I still soldiered on. Even when I sat there staring at a blank page, I kept a drawing implement in my hand.

I played around with some colours that have been rolling around in my head recently. I've got some balls of yarn in black, white and green that I think would be fun to play with together. I thought I'd just use some markers and put them on the page together to try them out:


The next two days, I sat down with some pencil crayons and did some idle doodling:


And today, I sat down and played more with negative space. I've been more and more attracted to pink these days. Perhaps I'm pining for a bit of spring!


I like the immediacy of the markers, but not how sloppy they look when I use them. Perhaps there is something to be said for multi-day drawings...

No comments:

Post a Comment